St Johns Park Bowling Club is a leading employer in the hospitality industry in South-Western Sydney. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Receptionist to join our friendly team.
- Answering and directing phone calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Taking detailed messages ensuring they are forwarded efficiently.
- Provide information on Club services and facilities to members and customers.
- Professionalism in dealing with customers and resolve requests and complaints.
- Accurate cash handling.
- Increase membership sales.
- Membership database management.
- Accurately record bookings for e.g. bistro, courtesy bus.
- Assist with customer enquiries and establish a rapport.
- Confidence in speaking in front of the microphone.
- Assisting Promotions Host.
- Meet & Greet Host.
Skills & Experience:
- Happy, friendly and bubbly personality (essential).
- Impeccable grooming.
- Available to work early morning and late night shifts.
- Able to cover reception shifts whenever required, therefore 24/7 availability is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Team player. Can do attitude, with initiative and efficiency.
- Taking a proactive approach towards issues that arise.
- Strong administration skills. Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to multi-task.
- RSA and RCG competent.
In return you will be rewarded with an exciting role and employee benefits such as:
- Above-Award Pay Rates
- A generous employee reward and recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great discounts on food and beverage items and much more!
If you think you are a right person for this position, apply now!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (No agencies please)
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $25.53 per hour
- Professional development assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person